Re: Bande originale de 'Anna Karenina'

Message  Matthieu le Dim 9 Déc 2012 - 20:21

Matthieu
Fan libre

http://www.matthew-macfadyen.org/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Luce le Ven 8 Fév 2013 - 15:16

Anna Karenina composer returns to Dublin (RTE Ten, 7 février 2013)
The Italian composer who won an Oscar for his work on Atonement and has been nominated for Anna Karenina will be in Dublin for a special concert where the National Concert Hall and the RTÉ Concert Orchestra will celebrate his music, as part of the Jameson Dublin International Film Festival.

"I never really thought of becoming a film composer", he said, "Until I found myself doing it, almost by accident. Scoring my first movie in Dublin was a great experience, and made me seriously consider it as a possible career."...

Marianelli's Irish concert will take place on February 19 and the Oscars are on February 24, so it'll be a busy few days if he is planning on attending the ceremony: "I will, of course! I am going over with my oldest daughter, who is about to explode with excitement ...

What can film and music fans expect from your concert with the RTÉ Concert Orchestra on February 19?

"I hope an enjoyable evening with a great orchestra playing suites from my three Oscar-nominated scores (Pride and Prejudice, Atonement and Anna Karenina) plus a suite from The Brothers Grimm, perhaps the craziest movie I have ever worked on.

"I will introduce each piece, trying to put them in the context of my career, and I have dug out of my archives two or three little excerpts from my Irish movies, including the very first piece of music I have ever written for a film.
Luce
Fan extraordinaire
Fan extraordinaire

Message  Luce le Mar 26 Mar 2013 - 17:59

Italian Composers Score Biz (Variety, 15 mars 2013)
Italo composer Dario Marianelli, Oscar-nommed for his score for Joe Wright’s “Anna Karenina,” is indicative of the influence Italians have had on movie music. Marianelli and others are increasingly working outside national confines — sometimes almost exclusively so — picking up the baton from Ennio Morricone in a field where Italy traditionally excels...
It’s clear that many in this music-rich nation see the biz as a confirmation of sorts. And many, like Guerra, aspire to success on the scale of Marianelli, whose score for “Karenina” featured 60 London musicians and himself at the piano.
“Dario has had the good fortune to be able to stay European thanks to working with Joe Wright,” Guerra says. “His work is very melodic and orchestral. And in London he’s in the perfect spot.”
Luce
Fan extraordinaire
Fan extraordinaire

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2